INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION
(First Year MBBS 2013 - 14) AT BMC, BANNU
- There are total 47 seats for Open Merit.
- Interview will be held on 4th November 2013 at BMC, Bannu.
- Interview will start at 10 a.m.
- The candidates and their parents / guardians are instructed to reach the college for interview personally at schedule time.
- A team of the Social Welfare Society of BMC will be present to assist the candidates in the process of admission.
- Soon after arriving at the College, all the candidates should have themselves medically checked up.
- In the next step, the candidates will be interviewed in the office of the Principal.
- The candidate should bring the following documents in ORIGINAL for interview; the documents will be submitted to the college.
i Original Certificate of SSC.
ii DMC of HSSC.
iii Domicile and CNIC of the candidate.
iv Domicile and CNIC of the candidate’s father.
v Attempt Certificate (if applicable)
vi An Affidavit on Original Stamp paper
(Note: The documents should be properly arranged and well prepared in advance.)
9. After receiving the admission letter the candidates will have to deposit admission fee
(Rs. 26,155) on the same day in order to secure his / her admission.
10. If a candidate fails in fulfilling any of the above mentioned requirements, his / her
admission shall stand null and void, and the candidate next in merit list will be
11. The classes will start on 25th November 2013.
12. For detail information see the Prospectus.
For help please contact Phone: 0928 – 620 858, 620 859